If It Feels Like Love, It Is

In this ocean of LSD I might never find you... one hand overboard and its lights on and out; even the fucking air out here makes the vibrations tingle and sway. It's all horizon this far off shore, and the sunrise is only lacking a proper audience to its furious glory. I'm stranded with a lifetime of supplies and my body will surely survive. My soul, however, is still lost in the wonder of waking up with my arms filled with your form; so tiny in comparison, with a spirit that looms above me like a jury of my peers. The splintered deck rocks to the beat of my desire. My flesh is cracked and burnt in the unbridled shine, and all because you ran into the unsurpassable waters, away from my open arms and smiling eyes. How could I not follow in the tempestuous wake left by a retreat that haunts my illusory existence? How could I not follow you?