China Grade Rd.



out here in the starlight my mind had given up any hope of comprehending the violence of my new reality. i saw the immortal spiral branching off and away from my tiny shivering form. i felt the infinite rising its crooked head in protest. i was a god again, and this plane of perception had been crafted for my pleasures and fears to dance like children in the sprinklers. i was dead and forever, i had never really lived.



it had seemed as though my entire life and everyone within it had simply been manifested as a test, a game, a bored deity's only natural course through the unending circuitry of the constant. i saw anger, hopelessness, pain, and torment in the faces surrounding my broken form writing in the tick-infested brush of that ancient forest in which we digressed. the few remaining shreds of my innocence had dissolved into entropy... i am reborn now, or perhaps simply dead anew. i remain infinite. i simply remain.