Sorcery to Quell the Bitter

I had just narrowly escaped the wrath of the Goddess of Libido
When these sun-scorched eyes beheld a vision of another entity just inside the scene.
A well traveled skin holding tightly to such raw sensuality;
perhaps too few hands had grasped greedily for what innocence laid below.
Our minds found a quick conduit into an intellectual dimension
Whose infinite potentials held great promise
As the words danced from our tongues into a glorious synthesis of new hopes and the quest for harmony.
I felt a flutter yet unknown within this head of mine:
New ground covered by the whimsical assumptions I could not refrain from constructing.
I saw pure white light coursing through our naked shining bodies as we danced in fields untouched by plow or mind.
Another chance at purity so quickly followed my rejection from harmony
That it almost breathed the name of the Great Fate
And I'm tingling, hoping that this delusion is no less real than any other.