The will of my body and mind

If I am unable to wake, I expect your congratulations on my journey ahead. Thank you.


  • Do not prepare my body for the ground outside of what is legally necessary (no embalming or fire), and bury me whole (somewhere unmarked if possible). 
  • Find the part of me that is you by occasionally getting weird and keeping your expressive outlets practiced and cathartic.
  • Let B take whatever she likes of mine and do whatever you like with the rest of it. I am not my things; I was once a collection of memories tied to a skeleton but I no longer persist outside of your mind. 
  • If my body were to remain alive without my functional mind, pull that plug asap and catch me on the other side for some tequila shots. I leave it up to my family.


I love you more than words are worth. Thank you.